ข้อดีของโปรแกรม Ashampoo Magical UnInstall โดยรวม
ช่วยถอดโปรแกรมที่มีปัญหา Remove โดยระบบปกติของวินโดว์ไม่ได้
ดาวโหลด Ashampoo Magical Uninstall
Installations can be completely undone with a mouse click!
Windows becomes slower and slower with time. However, this is not an issue about age which can’t be avoided, but increasing unused data placed on the motherboard may cause loss of speed when using Windows. This is due to the fact that each newly-installed application adds new files and registry entries to the chaos. Which is even worse: numerous files, drivers, links and registry entries remain after uninstallation which are actually not used anymore, however, still keep the system busy which therefore leads to loss of speed.
Ashampoo Magical UnInstall completely monitors each new installation. This is ensured by the system remembering each single change to the system. But that’s not all to it: Installations can be completely undone, if requested. This means: If you leave uninstallation of software to Ashampoo Magical UnInstall, the system will look afterwards the same as before installation, i.e. no single unused file will remain on the system.
Ashampoo Magical UnInstall offers a modern and easy-to-use surface. Once installed and configurated, the tool works from the Windows system tray. An internal help feature explains each single function of the tool. Which is even better: The 10-day test version will be changed to a permanently accessible full version after free registration.
A brief summary of the most important features:
* Automatically recognizes a retrieved SETUP.EXE or INSTALL.EXE programme and records the following installation
* The tool may be configurated in such a way as to recognize also installation programmes with any other names
* Any uninstallation can be undone at any time using the ReInstaller tool
* Automatic checking for available updates online
* Installation screen starts with installation and records any changes to the system
* Any newly-installed add-ons, plug-ins or patches can be added to installation recordings at a later stage